Fracino PID 3 Group Espresso Machine with Independent Group Temperature and Keypad Dosing
Benefiting from Fracinos extensive research and development programme, world-class engineering skills and state-of-the-art production methods, P.I.D. Is a genuine marriage between style and control. The P.I.D. Is a seriously stylish machine available in 2 or 3 groups, hot water outlets fitted with anti-splash nozzles and steam tubes for frothing milk. It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The P.I.D. Elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish. It features an illuminated gloss white back panel and gloss white steel side panels. An exquisite, uniquely styled styled steam, water and filter handles. The touch pads and display are illuminated with blue led lights enhancing the look of the front panel and balancing the illumination of the back panel which can be branded to individual requirements.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple loop element.
- Pressure controlled by triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit a solenoid valve.
- Water and steam pressures are controlled separately by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 10oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Case,waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Independent group boilers-nickel plated brass.
- Automatic on/off timer - the machine can be set to turn on/off at set times.
- F.A.S.T. Steam system (on the right) which an be used at the same time as the groups.
- Manual steam valve (on the left) which can be used at the same time as the groups.
- Dual pressure gauge showing water and steam pressure.
The Fracino PID offers an array of control and diagnostic features, allowing the user to adjust and fine tune various features on the machine to create the perfect espresso time after time. Most of these features are controlled by a simple and easy to use LCD display mounted on the front panel.
Each group has an independent boiler for optimum temperature control - settable between 80-115 OC - For example the user can set one group to 90OC and another to 95OC whilst still maintaining the standard boiler for water and steam.
- Group Boiler Temperature accurate to +/- 1OC.
- Programmable pre-infusion times.
- Electronic hot water valve with programmable dispensing time- mixed hot water - temperature of the water can be changed.
- Programmable shot volumes and built in shot timer
- LCD display shows current group temperatures, steam boiler temperature, time, machine status / diagnostics.
- Drinks counter - user can view the number of drinks made by each group.
- Service timer - user can programme number of shots before service is required, when reached a warning message is displayed in the LCD.
- Latte and Cappuccino foam consistency adjustment and programmable milk temperature.
- Can change colour of LED if required.
- Can change language - English, French,German,Italian and Spanish.
- Please note this machine is 45Amp
|PID 3 group||565mm||1045mm||550mm||20ltr||8300 watt|
Installation diagram for machine layout
Fracino Installation check sheet for espresso machines